1. Januar 2010

Und eines für die melancholischen Stunden am Jahresanfang:




Ola Belle Reed hält inne und schaut um sich:

High on the mountain, wind blowing free
wondering about the days that used to be.
High on the mountain, standing all alone,
wondering where the years of my life had gone.

As I looked at the valleys down below
they were green just as far as I could see.
As my memory turned: Oh, how my heart did yearn
for you and the days that used to be.

Oh, I wonder if you ever think of me,
or has time spotted out your memories?
As I listen to that breeze
whisper gently through the trees
I'll always cherish what you meant to me.

High on the mountain a wind blowing free
thinking about the days that used to be.
High on the mountain, standing all alone,
wondering where the years of my life had gone

Keine Kommentare: