4. Dezember 2005

Tons to post before I sleep

Only natural that the following version of Robert Frost's famous poem finds its German home on this here blog:

Stopping by a Blog on a Frosty Evening

Whose blog this is, a neo-con,
His book is available on Amazon.
He will not see me lurking here;
My comments all will be anon.

My online friends won't think it queer
If I blog while drinking a six-pack of beer
Between dinner and the ten o'clock news;
It fills my comments with good cheer.

My wife has the spouse-of-a-blogger blues
And asks me if I've noticed her cues.
The only other sound's the click
Of mouse and key as I peruse

This blog and the next one till I'm sick
Of beating a dead horse with a stick
And another evening's burned its wick,
And another evening's burned its wick.
(Jonathan Potter - Korrektiv)