6. Februar 2006

Alles O.K.

Naomi Wolf, Vorzeigefeministin jüdischer Abstammung begegnet Jesus:

"I was completely dumbfounded but I actually had this vision of … of Jesus, and I’m sure it was Jesus... But it wasn’t this crazy theological thing; it was just this figure who was the most perfected human being – full of light and full of love. And completely accessible. Any of us could be like that. There was light coming out of him holographically, simply because he was unclouded. But any of us could become that as human beings...

On a mystical level, it was complete joy and happiness and there were tears running down my face. On a conscious level, when I came out of it I was absolutely horrified because I’m Jewish. This was not the thing I’m supposed to have confront me...

There are a lot of people out there just waiting for some little Jewish feminist to cross over. I so much want to distance this from Christianity. It has nothing to do with any religion whatsoever...

I absolutely believe in divine providence now, absolutely believe God totally cares about every single one of us intimately, that we’re not alone, that we’re surrounded by love. That everything is OK." (Sunday Herald)

1 Kommentar:

Norbert hat gesagt…

Ich möchte in diesem ZUsammenhang auf Karin Struck verweisen, die durch viele Irrwege hindurch zum Glauben gefunden hat und am 6.2.06 leider gestroben ist. Sie war eine faszinierende Frau.